The First 1000 days is the time from conception to 2yrs old and is a crucial time for making new humans!
As Health Professionals working in Maternity Care we need to understand the importance of;
Mums & Bubs Gut Health & Microbiome
Nutrient Status, Toxin, Stress & Medication Exposure
Birth & Feeding Experience
The Impact of Interventions
In this brand new Self-Paced online program for Health Professionals working in Maternity Care (any modalities) you will learn;
- WHAT Gut Health & the Microbiome is
- WHY Gut Health & the Microbiome During the First 1000 Days is SO IMPORTANT
- What’s IMPACTING the Microbiome in Pregnancy, Birth, Infant feeding & early infant development
- HOW TO support your clients & patients to optimise their Gut Health & Microbiome to get the best Pregnancy, Birth, Infant Feeding & Infant Developmental outcomes
As it stands in Australia we have;
- 40% Induction rate
- 1 in 3 births are C-section
- Fear of Birth at an all-time high
- 1 in 3 births reported as TRAUMATIC
- 1 in 10 mums go on to develop PTSD from their birth experience
- Extremely high levels of exposure to intrapartum antibiotics (& other medications)
- Even more when we add antibiotics (& other medications) during pregnancy & breastfeeding / early infancy
- Increasing food intolerances, allergies & other immune issues.
All this results in many infants being exposed to ‘disruptors’ to the early infant microbiome & immune development that is impacting their lifetime health outcomes. We see this across ALL our communities & population groups.
4 Modules of evidence based information on Gut Health
& The Microbiome covering all the stages of the First 1000 Days
Each Module has a specific webinar (approx. 60 minutes) including scientific references & extra resources.
Accredited for CPD / CPE > Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Osteopaths, Physios, Chiropractors, etc.
Midwives ACM accreditation > 4 CPD points
Lactation Consultants > CERPS *coming
Module 1 > Gut Health & The Microbiome in Pregnancy
Module 2 > The Microbiome & Probiotics in Third Trimester
Module 3 > Birth & 4th Trimester Feeding
Module 4 > Infant Microbiome to 2 years old
My name is Emma Park and I’m a Holistic Nutritionist specialising in Gut Health & The Microbiome. I’ve been in private practice for 8 years and have helped thousands of clients optimise their gut & microbiome to support their health & wellbeing goals in one-to-one consults, group workshops & community education programs.
I’m also the Health Professional Educator for Qiara Probiotics, a small Australian Probiotic company that makes an incredible breastmilk strain probiotic. For the last 5 years it’s been my (part-time) job to educate other Health Professionals on the role of the Microbiome & Probiotics in Pregnancy, Breastfeeding & Early Infancy, particularly Midwives, Lactation Consultants, Maternal Child Health Nurses & Obstetricians.
I’ve also attended many (or most!) of the Professional Conferences in these fields which is how I ended up with so many awesome connections with Maternity Care Health Professionals and learning so much about the maternity healthcare system in Australia.
After learning this and the current ‘stats’ and hearing so many stories from unprepared Mums & Dads having disempowered and traumatic birth experiences (not to mention pregnancy, breastfeeding & early infant complications!) I was propelled to write this program and make it as educational, accessible & affordable as possible.
I have spent countless hours learning, researching & connecting with other experts, and have poured everything I possibly can into the program.
I hope you get as much out of the content as I’ve put into it!
Please get in touch if you need any more information.
Fill out the form and Emma will get back to you shortly.